We want to thank you for your business and your trust in Coldwell Banker®. The news about COVID-19 is at the top of everyone’s mind, and our priority is the health and safety of my clients, family, friends and our community.
Like many other businesses, Coldwell Banker is closely following guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization and our local and national governments. During this time, we are continuing to serve clients and are committed to protecting you and your home as well as we can in this unprecedented environment.
We are actively taking the following steps to ensure that we are doing what we can to keep everyone safe:
- Posting signage asking anyone who has been or has had contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is exhibiting symptoms to not enter the property but to instead reschedule their tour.
- Wiping down all doorknobs, counters and points of high touch before and after showings.
- Asking visitors to remove their shoes when they enter a home.
- Requiring all visitors to wear masks.
- Encouraging our team to work remote and engage in social distancing.
We will never knowingly place you in a situation where you are in close proximity to any person who has tested positive or is otherwise exhibiting known COVID-19 symptoms. In order to help us keep you safe and do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19, we expect that you will tell us if you or anyone living with you has tested positive or is exhibiting known COVID-19 symptoms as well.
We're all in this together and we look forward to guiding you home.